- Susavion presenting at Life Science Nation’s “RESI 4″ 2015 in San Francisco January 13, 2015 (RESI 4 Conference) Redefining Early Stage Investments, RESI is an ongoing conference series establishing a global circuit for early stage life science companies, active investors, and various service providers to meet, create dialogues and start relationships – ultimately moving science and technology forward.
- Susavion Biosciences, Inc. Selected to Present at Cavendish Global Health Impact Forum
- The US Patent Office issues to Susavion a new patent No. 8,496,942 for Therapeutic Peptides and Uses Thereof
- Susavion successfully demonstrates the effectiveness of it’s lead compound, svL4, which stimulates the activation of CD8 T cells and maturation of macrophages, dendritic cells, and NK cells.
- The US Patent Office issues to Susavion a new patent No. 8,460,697 for Pro-Angiogenic Peptides and Uses Thereof
- Susavion initiates canine oncology study program for it’s lead compound svL4
- Susavion presents at Biotech Showcase 2013 in San Francisco
- Kushchayev SV, Eggink LL, Hoober JK, et al. Monocyte galactose/N-acetylgalactosamine-specific C-type lectin receptor stimulant immunotherapy of an experimental glioma. Part II: combination with external radiation improves survival. Cancer Management and Research 2012:4 325–334
- Kushchayev SV, Eggink LL, Hoober JK, et al. Monocyte galactose/N-acetylgalactosamine-specific C-type lectin receptor stimulant immunotherapy of an experimental glioma. Part 1: stimulatory effects on blood monocytes and monocyte-derived cells of the brain. Cancer Management and Research 2012:4 309–323
- Eggink LL, Salas M, Hanson CV, and Hoober JK. Peptide sugar mimetics prevent HIV Type 1 replication in peripheral blood mononuclear cells in the presence of HIV-positive antiserum. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 26, 149-160 (2010)
- Eggink LL, and Hoober JK. Peptide mimetics of terminal sugars of complex glycans. Glycobiology Insights 2, 63-74 (2010). (http://www.la-press.com/peptide-mimetics-of-terminal-sugars-of-complex-glycans-a1866)
- Eggink LL, and Hoober JK. A biologically active peptide mimetic of N-acetylgalactosamine/galactose. BMC Research Notes 2, 23 (2009). (http://www.biomedcentral.com/1756-0500/2/23)
Around the web